Friday 20 May 2011

A Rhyme of Promise

I want to keep promises always.....
Coz i don't want to be an idol breaker.
I know for sure, once a promise is broken,
there fails a resolution somewhere....
Then the windows may weep deeply,
And the rhymes may get rhythm less.

Hence here I do let my fingers cry, not as
rolling tear drops, but as oozing blood pearls
To make thick ink to sketch the pictures,
Portraits and vague faces found in my way.
After a long winter under the blanket of ice
like in a peaceful silence of hibernation,
The spring came at last spreading new blooms
blooms of hopes and plumes of dreams
began to spread their wings and dance.

Oh my beloved; thee came with rays,
Rays of love to melt this icy, snowy cloaks
Thee gave me spring again, life again
My dead hopes rebirths to new dreams
And I do wait for the destined time to come
to feel the warmth of your nearness,
to eat and drink the elixir of your love
and remain dead less in your love
The world may get surprised or standstill,
The Gods may be jealous or covetous,
Seeing this eternal piece of love
happens once in a while in all worlds.

You are like nobody since I am yours only
You are like nobody since you're mine only
It's love, the eternal extremes of life.
I must say half full of glass is half full of life
As we're the better halves, life is complete
And nothing prevails to keep emptiness.
The bells are ringing and the moonlight smiles
Blue bells are dancing and feathers flies
Yes, our solitude is shared each other.
And we do remain better half for ever.

5 comments:

  1. hey....

    Wat can i comment on this daa... Its soooo nice.... I wish i cld pen down my thoughts like this,, but words run away frm me...

    Feelings of the heart well expressed ....

    if i cld pen down my feelings too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing lines...lovd d rhyming especialy d last para...hats off 4 u creativity...keep going pal...god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Great...!!! I jus love dis..Soul touching n amazingly beautiful lines.. Ma wishes for the besttt...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ഈ കവിതയിലെ പ്രണയം....അതെന്നും അങ്ങനെ തന്നെ ആവാന്‍ ഞാന്‍ ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്നു..പ്രാര്‍ത്ഥിക്കുന്നു...മരണം വരെയും....

    ReplyDelete